- Provides standard-level financial support that is typically transactional for a business.
- Perform bookkeeping and account reconciliation for 4 small to mid-size start-up companies
- Performs data extraction and puts it in a useful format for more senior individual contributors.
- Pull and interpret financial reports (Cash Flow, Profit & Loss Statement, etc.)
- Handles business issues of basic complexity on a routine basis.
- Invoice clients (accounts receivable)
- Pay bills (accounts payable)
- Manages payment of independent contractors
- Develops an understanding of the company
- Financial processes and a working knowledge of the business.
Education And Experience Required
- Typically, 2+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
Knowledge And Skills Required
of accounting processes.
- Analytical skills.
- Good business application skills (e.g., Google Workplace).
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Respect for confidentiality
- High-level of tech confidence
- Experience in Xero a plus
balance and support for career development in a fast-growing start-up